Thursday, September 27, 2012

So

I'm not back, so those 2 people that actually read this-- wait scratch that-- that one person who reads this, don't get your hopes up.

I've got a lot going on in my life right now. Mostly school, but damn is it a lot. I write and read and write and read. I actually think my brain shut down on me for a bit today. Anyways, I have a question for that 1 person who reads my blog...

We can all agree that we are pretty complex people, right? And have many different ideas in our heads. Well, if you could ask yourself one question that you didn't know about the answer to, what would it be?

That's my assignment for this next paper I have to write. Although, I'm a little stuck. I have no idea what I would ask myself. Honestly, I know nothing about me, yet I still don't have anything to ask. It might be because I don't want to know.

Anyways, think about that.

No comments: