Friday, February 26, 2010

Bucket List

Number 1....
Create a blog. And stick to it...

So far so good.
99 more to go.

What better way to start a blog knowing you crossed something off your bucket list...
Well, sort of. I have to continue to write, but still, I'm off to a good start. I'm new to the blogging world, but I have always wanted one. I just never had anything to write about. I mean, I have no children to express my undying love for, I haven't been through any traumatizing experience and then had an amazing recover story. I don't inspire or uplift people. I don't cook, I'm not very good with crafts, and I have no decorating skills at all, which is pretty sad when my mother and my two sisters are awesome at most of those things.
I live a pretty boring life. With a capital B.
But I wanted to create a blog. So here I am crossing off the first thing on my list. I thought that creating a blog would be my first step to completing the majority of things I want to do before I die. My blog isn't going to be about my bucket list, but I do want to use it as a helpful reminder to continue my goals and to use it as documentation of my life. Whether the life I lead may be boring or not, I intend to keep writing so get ready for a lot of random, a lot of opinions and hopefully a lot of crossing things off.


4 comments:

ContrerasFam said...

Yea!! Congrats on your first entry, I LOVE it!!!

mom2maya said...

Welcome to blogland baby sister! I love you SOOOOO much, this will be a fun way to see what interests you.

In the Land of Kate said...

I love you guys! :)

Unknown said...

way cool! what's a bucket list?

Dad