Thursday, May 20, 2010
Kelly. I love you.
Kelly Belly, I love you with my whole heart. Don't think I have forgotten about you, I think about you every day. I'm a awful sister for not calling. You're one of my best friends, and I'm just not good when things get scary, but that doesn't mean I don't worry about you or care. I don't know when you will read this, but I just want you to know that I love you and I think about you all the time and I hope mom is taking good care of you and you are feeling comfortable and getting lots of rest. I looked for a card to get you, but they were all really lame, so I have been working on a picture for you. I'll be calling you later! I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awe sweet cakes! I wish you were here!
Katiebear I love you too!!!
Post a Comment