Saturday, May 29, 2010

teeny tiny fragments of my life right now.

Life right now... Hmm. How can I explain it. It's so busy.

I'm either working.
Working out.
Hanging with friends and or reading.
Or sleeping.
(It doesn't sound like a lot, but for me it really is)

Or having a lazy day, by sitting down and doing nothing, but relax.

It's been heaven.

Tonight I began writing. Number 45. Write a book or Screen Play
So, like I said, I began writing. I remember a while ago someone once told me that the only way to be a successful writer is to write what you know. And that's exactly what I am doing. I know exactly what I'm going to write my book about. I know, I know. It's not like I'm going to write it in a day. I mean I wrote 3 paragraphs and that took me 3 hours, so I know what I'm getting myself into. Also, I'm not expecting to get published or anything like that, but thats not the purpose. It's for me to have, to look back on and remember how silly I was. To remember who I was when I was almost 20 years old.

By the way, I'm running my 5k in October. I could have done it sooner, but this one is for the Breast cancer walk and I thought it'd be nice to contribute to that program.

Anyways, I need sleep.









No comments: