Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So the adventure Begins.

Day 1:

Went to bed at 2 a.m., got up at 3:33 and couldn't go back to sleep until 4, but had to get up at 5:20 to get ready to leave Texas and drive to Oregon.


Oh dear. I already started off with a bad start, but thats okay. Dad was there to back me up. Thankfully I navigated today and he drove. This morning we started off to a great start, and by that I mean, Dad printed off the wrong directions so we got a little lost, but figured it out in no time.
We made it out of texas by 3ish. After a long 6 hours, a few more times getting lost and a lot of junk food we finally arrived at Gallup, New Mexico for our rest.

Day one is finished.

Tomorrow I will be seeing the grand canyon for the first time.

Number 34. See the Grand Canyon

1 comment:

brandie perez said...

i like that you were the one to navigate...was that the wisest decision? clearly it was, because it wasn't you that got you guys lost, it was your dad :) hahahaha. yay for road trips!