Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's been too long, my friend.



I have become so lazy.

No blogging for weeks.
No working for weeks!
No running for weeks!!

Oh dear.

So, I had an amazing time visiting the Grand Canyon and Vegas. Both those nights I didn't have wifi, so I couldn't really continue my daily updates :/ BUT at least I took a ton of pictures!

I enjoyed my time in Oregon as well. So happy that I got a chance to see a lot of my wonderful family. Most of it was with the grandparents. Even though all we did was watch Dr. Oz, or old westerns I love spending time with them. My grandma thinks she's boring, but if she really knew what I saw, boring isn't even acceptable. Yes, they usually have a very uneventful day, but to me every minute is exciting because I'm with them enjoying their presence.

It was also so nice to see my sisters. I'm so glad Kelly is doing better, (Call if you need anything!) and Kristy is getting so stinking skinny (So Proud of you!). They both mean so much to me and every moment spent with them was precious to me, even if I was a jerk in the beginning. Sorry.

Anyways as of now, I'm trying to recover from pink eye and a sinus infection. I finally went to the doctor today. After a shot to the bum, I feel so much better! Thank goodness. Hopefully in a week I can start running again. I've missed it so much. I've lost weight from being sick, and i'm so very weak. I hope that I don't have to restart my training since I have been out of it for so long. :/

work on Friday!

And more blogging to come!

Finally a routine again!