
I just finished reading Rules of Attraction.
Yes, this is also a movie, but it was a book first. If you've seen the movie, which stars little Dawson, from Dawson's creek, its a pretty twisted movie. I didn't think the book could be more twisted, but let me tell you the book is even crazier. It was horrible, the characters were so conceited, so twisted, so full of crap, so unmotivated, so confused. The whole story infuriated me. I didn't find any of the characters interesting, but rather pathetic. But I liked the book. I loved the way it was written, I loved that I loathed each character, but still wanted to know what was going on in their twisted little head. I couldn't put the book down. It made me realize that, "Hey, my life's not so bad!"
Yeah. Its that kind of book.
Besides reading I have been working and spending time with friends, enjoying my summer. In August I leave for a road trip for Florida. I can't wait to venture towards the other coast and can finally say I've traveled from coast to coast!
Also, I have to get in the habit of running again. It's pathetic that I have to start over again, but oh well thats what I get for being a lazy ass. I still plan to run a 5k. I may have been postponed by a few weeks, but I'm not giving up.
1 comment:
Katiebear, cute post. Love you!
Post a Comment