Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today is going to be a long one.

It's 6:33 a.m.

I didn't just wake up.
I have stayed up.

I don't even know how this has happened, but I have managed again to mess up my sleeping schedule. It seems like every summer I will end up sleeping all day and staying awake all night. Usually that makes sense because I have nothing to do, but this summer? This summer I have had work, and seeing people and vacationing. I have been doing a pretty good job, or at least I thought, of going to bed at a decent time and waking up at a decent hour. Guess not. One day I slip up and it has me up all night? Good grief!

So today I plan to stay up all day. I have to go back to my normal sleeping schedule because this is ridiculous. Why can't I wake up at 6:33 a.m. like normal people do? Well thats still pretty early, but you get the drift.

Anyways, to keep myself preoccupied so I don't pass out and sleep the day away, I will tell you what I have been up to. I think on Monday, I read Sam's Letters to Jennifer. It's an easy read, so I read that in one day. It was a very touching, sad, and beautiful book. Usually James Pattersons books are. I liked the book a lot. I think I cried every other page. Tuesday I hung out with some friends, and went to the gym. Wednesday I edited a recent video I have been working on. It needs a lot of work, but i like it so far. I also watched Remember Me. It supposedly has a shocking or different ending that people wouldn't expect and half way through the movie I guessed it, so I think that made me like the movie less. I don't really think i'll be remembering Remember me, or maybe i'm too harsh of a critic.

Today I plan on eating lunch with a friend, go to the library to get some more books and then hopefully seeing Inception for three dollars!!
I just hope i can make it through the day. I'm already getting drowsy.

Anyways, thanks blog for keeping me busy for about 20 minutes as I thought of something to write.

No comments: