October 16th i'll be running for the cure. And I cannot wait. Only sad part is, I have been slacking on my running. BUT I am running again! Which is all that really matters. Things have been busy lately. I have been mostly dealing with school work. I have so much of it its ridiculous and my weekends are being taken over by work. So basically I have no social life what's so ever.
Although, I have had a few days of relaxation because some of my test are over. I picked up a book at the library Wednesday and finished it yesterday. It is a very intense book, and I'm not going to lie, but I am still a little haunted by it. I think I'm too empathetic or something, because all I feel right now is pain and sadness from that book and it actually scares me that its reflecting in my normal day life. I just need to return it and focus on something else I suppose.
Anyways, thats just my quick little update.
1 comment:
welcome back, I've miss you Katiebear!
Post a Comment