Why? Well i'll tell you why.
I have gotten so out of rhythm it's not even funny.
Now that school has started, and my work schedule has changed I can get back into routine like I once was. It's going to be so hard. No more staying up late doing what ever, or watching t.v. all day. Now its time to get focused on more important things.
School for one. I'm taking 12 hours, so thats not too bad. Last year I didn't do so hot, so I need to make up for that now. I'm telling myself that I will be making either B's or A's. I wont stand for anything lower. So take that Political science 1 & 2, biology and communication!
Lets see. Mom and I have been working out to that P90X exercise. It's pretty intense, but it takes a lot of motivation to do it everyday. I'm pretty much losing it as the days go on, which is a bummer and I have completely lost touch with running. It's quite sad, BUT since I have no morning classes I'm going to get up early and go to the gym then. Gotta finish what I started right? Gotta do a 5k!
At least i'm noticing my mistakes and trying to correct them right?
This blog is very scattered brain.
I guess i'm done being random for now.
Gotta go to sleep and get up early for my 7:30 class tomorrow! Ew.
No comments:
Post a Comment