I always love the library. Especially on a rainy day. Something about it makes it nice and easy to work on a project. I was surprised how fast I got it finished. It was nice, but now I'm stuck writing this paper.
I have to write a paper about how certain motifs, metaphors and similes work well in a certain short story I've read. I'm not good at writing these kinds of papers. In fact I suck. Makes me question if I can even be an English major.
Oh well. Just gotta do it and get it over with. Too bad I wasn't at the library. That always makes me more motivated to do things.
Side note: It's day light savings tomorrow. I don't want to lose an hour of sleep! Also, I don't want summer to creep around just yet. Because that means it will be hot and people will wear their summer clothes and I can't because I'm not fit yet. I'm working on it, but still far far away. I know this summer will be uncomfortable, but the gym will be my boyfriend.
Okay, back to workin on my paper, then sleep. Lovely work in the morning. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment