Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 76: banking

Thats it! I'm so done with Skank of America. They've stopped my savings account, so I can't get interest, they charge me stupid fees because of the over draft protection and now they've sent me a new debit card because of suspicious activities. Those suspicious activities are me withdrawing money so I can loan it to people!! UGH. They didn't email to let me know, they didn't call, they just simply sent me a new card, and now my other debit card is deactivated. What if I were on vacation? Or driving and didn't have cash, and needed my effing card but it had  be deactivated? This is bull shit.

Next week, I'm getting a new bank and getting a credit card. This is balls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a result, to obtain a guaranteed payday loans, you are put to great pressure by lenders in preparing so many documents and obviously this whole procedure takes lot of time and thus defeating the very purpose for which you intend or propose to seek a loan.