Monday, May 16, 2016

Something is Missing

I'm just chilling in a coffee shop right now. It's what I do after I work out, and before work.

It's probably my favorite part of the day. I like the me time, plus I'm much more productive.

I haven't blogged in forever. I could make excuses and say that I've not had time or I've been busy, but the truth is, I just don't know what to say. Don't get me wrong, I have a ton of thoughts rattling around in my head, but nothing that I feel should be posted.

However, I do miss blogging. This was such a huge outlet for me. I wrote everyday for a year and then sporadically after that. Though, I've hid some along the way. Even so, I feel like that is quite an accomplishment.

I was looking at older post and to see the growth is almost astonishing. I don't even know that girl since I've really transformed. My heart is still the same, maybe a little harder, but it's the same, yet it seems everything else is so different.

I'm almost 26. I started this blog in 2010. And I have liked watching the differences in me from when I first started to now. I've grown to love myself, but I'm also still pretty lost, and still searching for parts of me. Obviously it's a long process.

See? I have all these thoughts, but not a lot to say. Just random things. I'm trying to find something in life that is worth talking about. Maybe I'll find it soon. I hope that I find it soon. Because something feels missing.

No comments: