Thursday, January 24, 2013

Week 3: READ

So, I'm still getting used to school. And my sleeping schedule. It's all kinds of messed up. I feel like this semester by the time I get into the groove of things it will be over.

I've read 2 novels since I last posted. Well, actually let me be clear, I've read two novellas. I enjoyed both greatly. Daisy Miller and The Castle of Otranto. I forgot how much I love reading and talking about stories and books and themes and all of that stuff. What I don't miss is reading with a time constraint and writing papers and group projects. I don't think I'll understand that value of those.

Things I've done this week.

Cleaned.
Read.
Read.
Saved an adorable lost puppy.
Picked up Ross from the airport.
Read.
School.
Assignments.
Tomb Raider.
Vodka.
Read.
School.
Did I mention reading? Because I did more of that. 

And tonight I hung out with my girls and got some drinks. This is the first time that allllll of us could actually get together. We hung out for a good 4 hours. Talked about everything. Glad I have those special girls to bond with. :)

Well, I need to get myself ready for bed. Thank goodness tomorrow is the start of my weekend! But unfortunately it will be spent... well you know... reading.

No comments: