Thursday, January 31, 2013

Week 4: Balancing

It's hard balancing all this crap that I have to do for school. I didn't realize it would be this much, but my god I literally have piles of things I have to work on. I'm so ready to graduate.... but then what?
What in the world will I do? Even though graduation seems so far away, it's really not all that far, which is frightening. I really have to get my shit together this year!

I started working out again, which is excellent. Been trying to go in the mornings so that I can get it over with. Having a normal sleeping schedule really isn't my thing, but I'm working on it.

I've been reading the House of Mirth for school. It's an interesting book, not something I'd read on my own but I like it. There is a line in the story that I really like and I'm not sure why, but it's ingrained in my brain. Ha, that rhymed.

"You are an artist and I happen to be the bit of color you are using today." - Laurence Seldon.

This weekend I'm going to see a RENT, a community play my friend is in. It should be interesting. I really don't like musicals, but I promised I'd go. HOW AM I GOING TO HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE AND GET ALL THIS WORK DONE? I have to write a short story before next weekend so I can go to San Antonio and see Erica.

Also, random, but I've been planning spring break and I think I'm going to go to South Carolina to visit Jose! If he will let me, ha.

Now I am off to the gym!

No comments: