Hey remember when I said I was burnt out? Now I'm even more burnt out. This semester is rough and it's still only the beginning. Ahhh. Yes I did just scream.
Anyways, let's talk about my week.
It hasn't been too exciting. I feel like I've been locked away in my room for weeks. It's almost kind of true. I mean, my brother did have my car for like a week... so I just went to school and back and then work since I was using my mom's car. I really need to get my own car. Really, I need to make lots of monies so I can get my own place and become a grown up. I've turned in my short story. It's not very good, but it's done! Now I'm reading The Romance of the Forest. I actually kind of like it...
THIS WEEKEND I'M FINALLY GOING TO SAN ANTONIO!!!! :) Cannot be more excited. Even though I'll have a butt ton of homework when I come back, this weekend is much needed. Much needed!
Next week I'll have more to talk about! I swear!
No comments:
Post a Comment