What did I do over spring break?
Friday I worked all day, so lets not go into that, because it's lame.
Starting Saturday night, I hung out with my friend Fatima. We were supposed to go to Plano, but it was super stormy out and neither of us really wanted to drive so we just chilled and grabbed a few drinks. It was pretty nice to be able to just chill and also have a blast.
Sunday I went and played Laser tag with John and his brother. John and I had are both a little competitive, so of course I talked a big talk... unfortunately, I sucked. I came in like almost last both times. And the second time we huddled together to work as a team and while they got third and fourth, I still managed to come in last. Next time I will do better!
I started to work out on Monday! Pretty happy about that! I started cleaning out my closet. Got rid of a ton of clothes and dresses and cleaned up a bit so I could have some more room.
Tuesday I made a sneaky trip! ;)
Wednesday I hung out with Bekah. We went to the lake and talked and enjoyed the weather. Went to dinner, then Barnes and Noble. NOBLE. I always say nobles. Whatever. Took some cute pictures which I'll post here.
Thursday I woke up a little late, hung out with Eliza for a teeny tiny bit. I just met her at corner bakery, a little cafe, and talked. It was okay, we aren't as close as we were, so It's a little depressing. I don't really remember what I did the rest of the night. I worked on a little bit of homework and then played a game or something. All I remember is going to bed super late which was really dumb because...
I had to work all day Friday. Which was just awfully long for the first half of my shift. Fortunately, my favorite people were working and I was barely on register, so it worked out nicely. The second half of my shift just flew by which was excellent, but once I got off I was just super exhausted. My friend from work got minecraft, so we played a bit when I got home and then I just passed out.
Now it's Saturday, completely gorgeous out, day before St. Patties day and I need to work on my paper/presentation. But I just really don't want to. I mean... it's so flipping gorgeous. I guess I'll keep my blinds open. Maybe that will be a little better.... or a little worse since it's just a big tease!
Besides the big school things, I still need to scan my drivers license and my proof of car insurance for Big Sisters, so I can finish applying for that... Also, I still need to get healthier food. Though I'm working out more and eating less, I'm still not eating completely healthy. Soon.
It's time to open my blinds, sit on my bed and get to writing. At least half. That's my goal. Half a paper. I can do it. Right?
Wednesday I hung out with Bekah. We went to the lake and talked and enjoyed the weather. Went to dinner, then Barnes and Noble. NOBLE. I always say nobles. Whatever. Took some cute pictures which I'll post here.
Thursday I woke up a little late, hung out with Eliza for a teeny tiny bit. I just met her at corner bakery, a little cafe, and talked. It was okay, we aren't as close as we were, so It's a little depressing. I don't really remember what I did the rest of the night. I worked on a little bit of homework and then played a game or something. All I remember is going to bed super late which was really dumb because...
I had to work all day Friday. Which was just awfully long for the first half of my shift. Fortunately, my favorite people were working and I was barely on register, so it worked out nicely. The second half of my shift just flew by which was excellent, but once I got off I was just super exhausted. My friend from work got minecraft, so we played a bit when I got home and then I just passed out.
Now it's Saturday, completely gorgeous out, day before St. Patties day and I need to work on my paper/presentation. But I just really don't want to. I mean... it's so flipping gorgeous. I guess I'll keep my blinds open. Maybe that will be a little better.... or a little worse since it's just a big tease!
Besides the big school things, I still need to scan my drivers license and my proof of car insurance for Big Sisters, so I can finish applying for that... Also, I still need to get healthier food. Though I'm working out more and eating less, I'm still not eating completely healthy. Soon.
It's time to open my blinds, sit on my bed and get to writing. At least half. That's my goal. Half a paper. I can do it. Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment