Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 8: Keeping it short

Okay, okay... where do I begin?

The days for this week have dragged on, but the week has just flown by. It's weird how that happens.

Joe is gone. School still sucks. Spring break is next week and I cannot freaking wait. I'm going to be super productive... and by super productive, I'm going to be doing nothing!

 I have one paper keeping me from my peaceful break... but this is the biggest paper that I'm stressing about. Only because I have no idea what this class is about. I was forced to skip the inro class for this course and because I've been so overwhelmed with all of my other classes, and this one doesn't have any other grades... I may have skipped a lot of reading... because well it was the lowest on my priorities. Now it's EXTREMELY high. Shit. Shit. Shit. That's what I'm thinking.

So, I'm sort of on the verge to being in a relationship... or at least I think so? Clearly, I'm not quite sure, but I'm digging this guy and he's into me... That's really all I've got.

My allergies are pretty bad today and I feel a little burnt out so I'm going to get off the computer for a bit. Sorry this isn't very good.

No comments: