Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week 9: Little behind.

I keep forgetting to post on Wednesdays. Oops. Just as long as I do it weekly that's all that matters. Most of my days have been filled with school, and most of my nights have been talking with someone. So, really now a lot has happened. Which is unfortunate, but oh well. I have been going on ride bikes lately. I've missed it. It still amazes me that I'm able to ride a bike now. It's really strange to think that it took so long to do something so simple. Lukas was over here this weekend too. He's a pretty funny kid. We mostly played video games. His 8th birthday is at the end of this month. Ah. That scares me. Makes me feel so old because I really am. Damn.

Tomorrow is my first day of spring break!! Eeek. I'm so happy that I have a whole week off from school. I need this break so badly. However, even though it's a break, I need to work on a few things over the week so that during the rest of the semester I wont be as stressed. Get ahead of the game, ya know?

I'll give myself a few days break though. Don't you worry.

Let's make a list of all the things I need to do.
Here they are:
  • Turn in my Literary Criticism paper 
  •  Pay for Yeuris birthday gift 
  • Finish my Big Sister application 
  • Clean out my closet 
  • Start my American literature paper 
  • Start on my Presentation 
  • Make a reading list
  • Go grocery shopping for eating better 
  • WORK OUT! 

Until next time!

No comments: