Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 362: Deja vu

Again, all I've been doing is writing. 

Write, write, write. That's all I ever seem to do now. I only have to write my ending, but I just don't know how I'm going to finish and put it all together. I've never been more frustrated in my life. 
It's due tomorrow by noon, so it's not like I have to rush through it tonight, because I can always skip my pointless chemistry class. 

Is is sad that I just want it to be saturday?! I would say tomorrow, but I have to work. At least I'll be working with my favorite manager, so thats good. 

Man, I'm a fatty. 

I downloaded this app on my iphone called couch to 5k and I just started it tonight. DAMN. THAT. IS. SO. HARD. or I'm just really out of shape. Either way I need to keep doing it because I hate how I can feel the weight growing on me. It's so sickening to me. 

Anyways, I gotta go finish my story. Once I do, I'll post it. 

No comments: