It's weird not to number these blogs.
It's also weird not to post everyday. I always feel like I'm forgetting something everyday.
So, I weighed myself today and I weigh 180. I've gained 15 pounds. I cannot let myself gain another pound. It makes me sick to see how hard I had worked to only quit and gain it all back.
Not again.
The only problem is I need a little support. I was looking at the weight loss competition blog and I'd really like to do that again. Does anyone want to do that again?
I know you read my blog, because apparently that last post had some people talking... So help me out on this one and join me.
That's really all I've got to say.
2 comments:
ok count me in! lets start today. I just weighed in too :) lets talk to email and figure it out!
What's your email address?
Post a Comment