Sunday, November 6, 2011

ONE YEAR

One year ago today I decided that I would post a blog everyday! And I did.

One year ago, I was sitting in this exact spot typing up what I thought would end in weeks, but instead I stayed dedicated to this. It's strange to think that it's been a year. Like when I really look back, everything that I've been through this past year has flashed before my eyes and I can't quite make out everything because it's all been one big blur. It's also strange to think that a year ago was so long ago, but on a time line it's just a blip.

I didn't know really what I was going to post for my final blog, because it's bittersweet for me. I've enjoyed having this as a place to vent, to discover, to create, but from reading my past posts... not a whole lot has changed and only maybe about 5% of my post were actually entertaining, while the rest of them are just plain boring. Sure I've stuck to this, but look at all the things I've failed.

I've failed challenges, my bucket list, classes, trying to lose weight, friendships... What have I really become in a year? Have I really changed for the better? Obviously writing for a year is a lot easier to stick to than other things, so it didn't really help in that sense, like I thought it would.

What it did help to do: Remember that 5% and cherish it. And to hopefully expand it to maybe, I don't know 20%?

As for now I don't know what to do, this has been apart of me for so long I don't know how to let go...

Day 365: It's not goodbye, but later gator. :)

No comments: