
Aujourd'hui, je vais écrire certains de mes blog en français. Cette chose défi est de commencer à prendre un péage sur moi, mais je vais continuer.
J'ai un quizz sur le vocabulaire français de demain. Souhaitez moi bonne chance.
Okay, back to english. Tomorrow is my long day at school, where I have an insanely long break between classes, and i'm not looking forward to that at all. I don't know what i'm going to do. I mean I'll study and read and listen to my ipod, but it's just going to drag by...and all that time will be wasted for a 50 minute class that I have at 3. Which i've only been to one class because of the snow days. My favorite study place is also gone because they are remodeling the building, so I have no idea where i'm going to go. Maybe i'll go hang out with Brandie if she is home. I'm not sure.
Well, I need to continue to study my french.
I'm off.
Au revoir!
P.s. Did you notice that huge zit on my face?! Oh tomorrow its gonna look even better.
No comments:
Post a Comment