Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 95: No school. Again.

I'm ready for spring.
SO ready for spring.

When it says it feels like 1 degree on the weather channel, you know its time for the season to change. Well, no school today. Big surprise there. I wonder if I wont have a spring break because of missing so much school? I hope not, but then again I don't really want to get out later.

At least I got to do a lot of my homework.

I'm just chilling in my living room. No literally, i'm freezing. My toes are frozen. There is so much cold air coming from under the door. It's a little ridiculous. I can't believe next week its supposed to be in the 70s. I guess thats just Texas for ya.

Kelly, thanks for still reading this. You need to post stuff! And so do you Kristy.

Well thats all I have to say tonight.

No comments: