I woke up to snow and ice melting. Thank the lord.
unfortunately, I had work to go to BUT all i did was make balloon animals. The whole time. It was freaking awesome. Now I want to go out and buy a kit so I can make more.
I made a precious mouse. I was wearing a balloon hat and this little girl came up to me and said, "Wow, I really like your hat!" I told her thank you and after I rang up her mother I took off the dog that was attached to my hat and gave it to her. She was so precious. She just looked at me, her eyes huge and a giant smile on her face and said, "Thanks lady!"
Cutest. Thing. Ever.
Well that was pretty much my day.
Oh... its supposed to snow tomorrow....
And its the super bowl, which i'll miss because of work, BUT GO PACKERS.
No comments:
Post a Comment