Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 99: Challenge day 2



Unfortunately I had work this morning, so I had to get up at 6. And then go straight to work, so I didn't go straight to the gym. However, I did go later in the evening. I am so tired! BUT I DID IT. ha.

From my last post to this post it feels like ages have passed by, but really its only been a day.

Last night I saw The Eagle. It had Channing Tatum (Or Tatum channing? I never know which one it is) as the main character. He is one fine man, but his acting skills are not the best. At least not acting like a roman. Horrible accent. I believe one of the lines in the movie was "I hope they are all alright." and what came out was "I hope they are all ight.." I give the movie a 5/5. I was expecting much more action and the little they actually showed wasn't all that epic. But the bromance they had going on was pretty precious. Jamie Bell, was the sidekick and he kicked butt. I think if they had casted differently, the movie would have been better. I would miss looking at shirtless Chan though.

Anywho, i'm so tired. So I'm going to read and go to sleep and start DAY 3!

No comments: