Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 97: 30 day challenge.

Well, I'm almost on my 100th day of non stop blogging. Can you believe that? It really got me in the routine of writing though. I still have 268 more days of blogging, but I feel pretty accomplished.

Although, my blogs have been rather boring. I thought about this whole routine thing, and I really need to get into a few habits that will definitely benefit me later. So, I thought about setting a challenge for myself to get in the habit of 2 routines and then blog about it as a way to keep me in check. One habit that I REALLY need to get into is waking up early. As much as I love staying up late, nothing good ever comes from it. The second routine is going to the gym everyday. At this point, I don't really care if I have an intense work out, I just want to be able to go. Because the hardest part about working out, isn't actually the working out part, its the motivation to get my butt up and go. So my challenge to myself is, to wake up every morning, and go to the gym. 7 days a week. For 30 days.

I've read that its never good to start something on a Monday because it's more likely to fail then if I start on another day. I don't really know if that statistic is true, but i'm not going to start on a Monday. I'm going to start tomorrow. From Feb 12th - March 13th I will be getting up early and working out. And to make sure i'm doing so, I will shortly blog about it. I'm thinking taking a picture everyday of the time and me in workout clothes will be a start. If you don't see a picture for the next 30 days, then i've failed and if that's happened.... Kick me in the butt! Wish me luck.

No comments: