I went to the library today and got my book! I'm so excited to read it. Unfortunately I wont start it tonight because I am beat. I have been reading all day for World Literature. I love that class a lot though, so It's okay. On top of that, I didn't get much sleep the night before and am sore from working out. Did I tell you I was ridiculously out of shape? But, I'm on a mission. I will do a 5k and then later a half marathon. I will. Just will take a while...I mean really. I am out of shape.
So this weekend i'll be heading on down to Nacogdoches Texas. I'll be visiting my friend, Michelle, and I'm so excited to see her! Other than that I have a busy week ahead. I have a test thursday for Government, a art project due and a quiz on Friday. Whew, will I ever have time for my book!?
3 comments:
Hi dear! Hope things are going well with school! Love you!
OK you inspired me, not half-marathon inspire but I walked on the treadmill tonight. Let me just explain how I felt 45 minutes later . . . ever been roller skating for a few hours and then take the roller skates off and try and walk? Yep. That. Was. Me. Good times! I'm sure I won't be able to walk at all tomorrow.
Funny thought, I wonder if Mom can pronouce Nacogdoches? <3
Schools good Kelly! Love you too!
Haha. Aw, I'm so proud of you, Kristy! It kills you the next day, but it's so worth it. And yes, mom definitely can't say that. I mean she can't even pronounce a coffee at Starbucks. Love you!
Post a Comment