Today has been a more relaxing day. All I have to do is study for my Government test tomorrow, finally start my book and work out! And boy, let me tell you, I'm starting to really get better at this whole work out thing. I'm actually getting to the point where running is starting to be enjoyable rather than something I need to do. I like to run. And what I like best about it is I can do it for awhile without feeling winded, or tired or whatever excuse I used to come up with. Of course, I'm no where near my goal yet or even close to running a 5k, but now I know I can do it.
Random: My favorite song at the moment is Letters From the Sky by Civil Twilight.
Alright, wish me good luck on my exam tomorrow. I'm off.
3 comments:
So proud of you Katiebear! And good luck tomorrow for your test. I always got more done when I had more to do, funny how that works?
where's my new post?
You have great legs for those cute running shorts . . .
Post a Comment