Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Break, please hurry!




After tomorrow it will be spring break. Thank the lord. I have been so busy with school. That seems to be all I have been doing. I worked out monday, but haven't for the last few days and that is killing me. I also haven't been reading my book and it's really starting to get good. Good grief, I am so ready for my week off.

Although, during that week I'll be looking for a job. You think not having any money in the bank would be enough motivation for me to get a job, but no. Time for me to get my butt in gear!

So, I'm a big youtube watcher and for my random thought of the day I just want to talk about my love for a super cool youtube channel. It's called Rhett and Link and it's a comedy duo who started off making music videos, then local commercials and so on. I absolutely love them. They are hilarious, super cute and extremely talented. Some day I want to meet them. You should check them out! They have definitely distracted me from home work on more than a few occasions, but so worth it.

Thats all I have.

1 comment:

brandiemperez said...

a.) love the picture.
b.) love the fact that you are the only one who comments on my posts.
c.) can we go away, please?
d.) i enjoy your blogs.
e.) that is all.