So, let me just fill you in on what's been going on the last few days.
I'll start with my actual birthday party.
Erica, Brandie, Jose, my brother, dawn and Lukas came over for my birthday dinner. I wanted something simple so mom and ross made burgers, sweet beans and potato salad. Mom made a topsy turvy cake that turned out beautiful. After dinner we decided to play a drinking game while waiting for Bekah and her boyfriend Chris came over. It was a pretty fun game, but unfortunately I wasn't feeling anything. After that we stopped over at a friends of jose's and I had a quick birthday shot. One of joses friends, Bobby, lived in Denton for 5 years and knew the bars like that back of his hands. That makes him sound like a shady guy, but in actuality he was a sweetie pie.
Once in Denton, we went to a couple bars, Bobby leading the way, and the rest of the night is a complete blur. Free shots because i'm the birthday girl might of been the reason why I don't remember a lot.
Any who for the next few days I was sick and sat on my butt trying to recover. Then allergies got the best of me and I had to pack to leave for Oregon in the morning.
Tuesday morning, 2:55 am I get a phone call from orbits letting me know my flight is on time. I can't go back to sleep, so I get ready for my adventure for the day. My flight took off by 6:30 and I had a layover. Sat in my favorite seat, the middle and got comfortable with the two large men beside me.
Finally in Oregon, my sister Kelly picked me up and brought me back to her place. She had to go to work so I hung around with her two little ones and boy kelly. Addie and I cuddled up together and watched the little mermaid, rudolph the red nose reindeer and some other shows. She drew me a pretty picture, and sung rudolph the red nose reindeer to me. Later she took a bath and read a book. My dad and Sean showed up around 7ish with food in hand. I think I was more excited to see the food than them, because I was super hungry. We ate, talked, hung out and then left for the airport again to pick up Lynn from the airport.
Took us about 2 and a half hours to get home. Mainly because Sean kept whining that he wanted to get coffee and we practically took every exit to find him some. From this, he's not allowed to whine anymore.
No I kid. We like to pick on him. It was a fun car trip. The four of us together could be really good television.
We finally made it home by 11 something. 11 something is about 1 something in Texas, so I'd almost been up for 24 hours. At 12 something, I finally went to sleep.
Now i'm here giving you a recap of my amazing life.
No comments:
Post a Comment