Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 219: Shopping day!

As I wait for my dad to fix dinner, I thought that I could update my blog for the day.

Lets see what happened today. Woke up around 10, which was lovely, hung out around the house and got ready for the day.

We were going to go hiking on bald man hill, but the weather looked kinda dim, so instead we went shopping. We first went to K-mart because we wanted to purchase a game. Apples to apples is what we got. My aunt and I are both school supply nuts, so when we passed the home office supplies we stayed there for awhile. I've been needing a pencil sharpener, so my dad bought me a cheap little one that works pretty well. After there, we went to Office Max, or whatever it's called because Lynn wanted to look for a special type of pen. We stayed there for far too long... but I enjoyed it. There are so many types of pens and we had to inspect them all. Call me crazy, but it's the little things that count!

We then went to Borders, and looked around there for some books. They didn't have the one that I wanted, so I browsed through a few and saw some that I liked. I got My Name is Memory, which is kind of like a romance, twilight type book and then I got Bad Things Happen, which is more of a detective mystery. Yay, because now I have something to read for the plane ride home!! Woot!

After that we made our way to the store and picked up some stuff for dinner tonight. We are having burgers, fruit and chips! Delish! Later we are going to make some good old fashion smores! Pretty exciting.

Well, i'm off.

No comments: