Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 230: My online Diary

I just realized that I have 135 more days of blog postings!

I can't believe I've even posted 230 blogs in a row (well minus the days I couldn't and/or I forgot, BUT thats beside the point because I immediately updated once I remembered, so that doesn't count)

It's also amazing to think that for 230 days I've logged onto this site every day, making it a routine to write, express myself and share something about my life with you. You, being the reader or you being the blog. My online Diary.

Maybe from now on I should start my post with:

Dear Diary,
Today I went to work.... Blah blah blah

Nah. I've already gone 230 days, so why start now?

ANYWAYS, as I was saying before, I have written, posted, shared pictures whatever it may be, I have posted day after day. Each day I have changed and I have evolved so just thinking that I have 135 more days to go excites me, because I'm eager to know what I'll be like in 135 days. It doesn't seem like a long time, but in only 230 days I have changed so much. I've shared my stories, my thoughts, my emotions and my life through this blog and I will continue to do so for another 135 days.

I'm proud that I haven't given up yet. Maybe I will actually be able to finish something, which definitely gives me hope for anything that approaches me in the future.

My online Diary, you are a wonderful friend. May these last 135 days be more interesting! I'll try to not post as many "Blah" blogs, but i'm not keeping any promises!

Sincerly,
Katelan

No comments: