Last night was a horrendous night. Let me just say that I hate hate hate bugs. But what I really hate the most is when I'm lying in bed about to fall asleep and I feel something crawling down my arm and I look down and see a HUGE centipede on my arm. With all it's little legs squirming around just grosses me out. So, I flung the bug off my arm and it landed on my pillow. Of course that would happen! Since I was still in shock I threw my pillow off my bed. Then I had no idea where the big ol' bug went. I stripped my sheets and comforter off my bed and was now fully awake. It took me a while before I finally was comfortable enough to get in my bed and fall asleep.
On a better note, tomorrow is my last day of Maymester! Holla!
And then my birthday!
My mom is making me a cake, but she is being very secretive about it. She's making something different than just a regular cake, so I wonder what it could be. She said that it was related to how i'd hopefully not feel the morning after my birthday. That makes me nervous haha.
Anyways, I'm off!
No comments:
Post a Comment