Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 220:

I haven't done anything today, so I don't really have anything to write about. When i'm on vacation, my blogs are either really good, or really bad. Today is a bad one.

Also when i'm on vacation, I eat a lot. I need to work out so badly. I miss it. I'm glad that I'll have like a week to get adjusted to working out before I have to go back to summer school. If I don't go, i'll be so upset with myself. So, KATELAN, make yourself go. Don't be lazy, you bum.


I think tomorrow we might be going to the coast. Then later in the week I'll see my grandparents again. I always love being with them, but it is a good thing that I bought some new books so I have something to read when they pass out in their chairs while westerns are being played in the back ground. ;)


No comments: