Last night I got to hang out with a friend, going through similar stuff I went through and I gave some advice. I don't know if the advice will be used, but I thought the whole discussion was good. Like, I believe it got through. I don't like giving advice and then it just being ignored. I think that is such crap. I hate when people do that, because it makes me feel like they didn't even need me in the first place. It's kind of like, why the heck did you waste my time by asking?
I appreciate a good friend that listens to it and lets it settle, whether or not they or going to try it, as long as they are listening thats all that matters.
Anywho, i have nothing else to say. I still get up late. I have work tomorrow for the first time since a month ago! Yuck. I just want to quit. Maybe I will. I dont know.
No comments:
Post a Comment