Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 207: 3 more days

Why yes I have started a very brief, and short countdown to my birthday. I can't help it. This is the first time in a while that I have actually been excited for my birthday. I think it might be because people are actually excited for my birthday. Not because of my actual birthday but maybe because my friends are excited to have an excuse to get ridiculously drunk. Either way that have pumped me up and now I'm ridiculously excited for my birthday!

I've all of a sudden got ridiculously tired too. Must be from practicing my speech. "This idea is a graphic demonstration of the neglect these children face at home by the general public" or "Has developed a reputation for providing high quality education and training programs focusing on the neurobiology of trauma and related issues." are probably the hardest things that I have to remember. Good though right? Oh yeah, I'm great at speeches...until I have to give them.


Ergh. Okay I have to finish memorizing the rest of my speech.
P.s. 2 more days of school
3 more until my BIRTHDAY! EEEK.

No comments: