We also went to the drive in. I LOVE drive ins. They are so much fun, I don't know why people decided to get rid of them. I was so fortunate to grow up in a place that had a drive in right next to my grand parents house. It's such a fun experience. Being able to enjoy a movie under the stars is so nice. I love the atmosphere, the people, the smells. It's such a different feel then just watching a movie in the theater. It makes it much more exciting.
Tomorrow, I start summer school. Kind of nervous because it's so much schooling when I should be enjoying summer. I also am going to start working out again. At 5 in the morning. Talk about boot camp.
I have a feeling this summer is going to be all about getting fit and doing well in school. I have a feeling that I will depend on these grades to get me to be on 'good standing' with the school, so I can take classes in the Fall. *Stomach churn*
No comments:
Post a Comment