Monday, May 16, 2011

day 192: Summer school

Today was my long first day of summer school. This class is going to be SO easy, just so time consuming when all I want to is relax by the pool and read books. Doesn't that sound so lovely?

I bought a pencil sharpener today, and you want to know the sad part? That was the best part of my day. But then again, when it comes to school supplies i'm in heaven.

Lukas is going to be over here tonight. I'm so excited. I haven't seen him in a while, so I can't wait to see him.

I want it to be june 2nd so badly. And then June 3rd. You wanna know why? Because i'll be 21! Not that i'm a drinker, but i'm just so excited to have that option to have drink without feeling like a child.

Oh, I hear car doors closing! Luke is here!

No comments: