Today was Old Navy's flip flop sale and I was expecting a mad house, but there was more employees working then actual customers. I don't know if that was a good thing, or a bad thing. I guess a good thing for me since I got off of work 3 hours early.
This beautiful co worker of mine, is such a douche bag. He's pretty, but he just shouldn't talk. Ever. He's the type of guy who knows he's hot, so I can only imagine that he gets everything handed to him. But not today. He was texting while at work, which to me is no big deal, but he got caught and had his phone taken up. Most people get fired for that, so he should be lucky. Instead he bitched the whole time about it, and then kept saying horrible comments like how ugly she is, and how she's an 'effing bitch' and all I wanted to do was slap him. She is uptight and can be a little annoying, but she is a nice person and I hate when people bitch about something that they could have prevented.
Okay I just wanted to vent. I need to go work on my speech.
No comments:
Post a Comment