There is a new judgement day set. Apparently, Harold Camping miscalculated and a new day is set. October 21st, so eerrr body get ready for that!
84 year old man, you failed in '94 and you failed May 21st, so why don't you just quit while you're... ahead? Maybe you are hoping that third times a charm? Well I highly doubt it but, even if it is, I don't want to know when the last day of my life will take place. So, why don't you do everyone a favor and shut the hell up?
The weather here is awful. It's muggy and whenever the weather is muggy my hair becomes a life of its own. My face and body just feels sticky and I can't breath. Summer, can you just be really hot and not have this nasty muggy moisture taking over my days? I'd really appreciate it.
Well, I've finished my homework for the day, so I'm going to lounge around in my comfy clothes and hopefully get to bed early tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment