If you haven't guessed it by now, yes, I'm going to vent about life right now. But not in the typical, I hate my life kind of way. Well, maybe a little.
You know how people believe that we are put on Earth for a reason, and we have a purpose? Well if I were to believe that, then what is my purpose? I know it's not to fail at college, to live at home, and to work at Old Navy. Everyone around me is finding their mold. Figuring out exactly where they want to be, finding their purpose, and yet I feel like I've taken a few steps back and i'm still a little child.
I'm tired of depending on my parents, but that's just how it has to be because otherwise I wouldn't be able to float. I couldn't make it in the real world, but I so desperately want to. I want to know exactly what I want and to go after it. To not have to take stupid classes that I don't need, to waste money in life on the dumb things.
The only problem is, I don't know what I want. I know what I don't want, but how can I possible progress if I don't have a goal?
Maybe i've read too many stories, or watched too many movies, but I know there is more to life than this. And I want to live mine. I want to appreciate what we have rather than pass it by every day because i'm focusing on the dumb, little things.
I'm just frustrated that life has to be like this. It's so hard for me to understand why people have to live the way they do, doing things they don't want to do, dealing with so many hardships etc etc. I mean, I do understand, but my perfect utopia world doesn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment