Traveled all the way to good ol' Commerce today. I got to see my lovely friends Iman, Trenton, Tiffany and her precious baby boy. Brandie also got to come along with me which was pretty nice. I got to spend a few hours with them and hang out, tell stories and laugh. It was a pretty fun day, but now i'm exhausted. It was pretty weird going back there though. I haven't been there in about 2 years and seeing it was so odd. That was my life for a year and now i'm somewhere else, living at home, going to a different school, hanging with different people, experiencing new memories. I miss a lot of back then, but its nice where I am now.
Any who that was my eventful day.
I would type more, but really, I only had like 3 hours of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment