Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 188: STUPID BLOG WAS DOWN YESTERday!


Mommy daughter dates are the best. We seriously haven't been on one in ages, or maybe even ever. I feel like all we ever do when we go out is run errands, but today we went shopping and then went and saw a movie. I asked my mom when the last time we went to see a movie together and she replied, "Lord of the Rings." That was 10 years ago! I told you it was a long time. Before we went to sit down in the theater, we went to the bathroom and mom was so funny. There was an island in the bathrooms were the sinks and mirrors were, but the sinks and mirrors were on both sides of the island. Each sink has its own individual mirror and between the mirrors, where the wall usually should be, there is nothing, so basically you can see through the wall to the other side of the island. Anyways, the way it worked out was I was on one side of the island washing my hands, while my mother was on the other side. But we were diagonally from each other, so I could see her through the hole in the wall between the mirrors. As I'm talking to my mom, I see her look to the left of her, then the right and then just look really confused. Finally she looks at me again and then asks, "Where ARE you?!"

You know how you can look at people through the mirror while they are standing next to you? Well, thats what my mother thought. It was so funny because it took her so long to realize I was on the other side of the island. That was just a funny little story before we say the movie. We saw Something Borrowed, and it was ADORABLE. All I have to say is....why can't John Krasinski be my lover? Oh right, because he's married. Well how about Colin Egglesfield? I'll have to check him out, well I already did, but I meant to see if he is married or not. He's a hottie.

Romantic comedies are horrible to watch while single though. Makes you so envious. Or at least it makes me so envious. Oh well. What can ya do. Alright, I'm off.

No comments: