Also, now that summer school is ending, and I'll have more free time and I got my tie dye, I am able to go to the gym without worrying that it will get in the way from homework and work or worrying that if I go at this time then I might now get enough sleep and I might get sick and mess up summer school. I'll be worry free. I'm actually trying to get my mom to do this diet thing with me, because my friend said that she lost about 20 lbs on it and she really doesn't even look like she needs to lose weight. Plus for someone of her size, she would be at that plateau problem and that diet actually gave her the push she needed to get to her goal weight, so why not try it? Although my mom said it was unhealthy or something, but honestly... I dont really eat the greatest things now, so what does it matter?
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Day 204: Productiveness
I don't know why I'm so eager for this weekend to be over with, but I can't stop myself from looking at the time waiting for be bed time, to wake up, go to work, work on homework and then go to bed and wake up bright and early Monday morning. I don't know if it's because I got in the habit of being busy over the last 2 weeks from summer school or what, but I really enjoyed waking up early and being productive. This weekend I could be lazy, and I was so desperately wanting and needing it, but now I want to get back to my productive self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment