Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 243: Sneaky sneaky robbery

Did you hear about the man that just walked out with a Picasso painting!?
Let me paint you a picture, ha.... Well some man in San Francisco, Mark Lugo, walked into a gallery a took Picasso's "Tete de Femme" and just nonchalantly walked out. Luckily, they caught him on surveillance, found out who he was and arrested him. The drawing is worth about 200,000 dollars. Sneaky sneaky man.

It amazed me that he just walked right on out. Like no big deal. I'm glad they found him though because a piece of art should be appreciated not stolen.

Did you also hear about Casey Anthony getting released in a week!? Because she has already served 2 years and because she has been good, apparently she will be released from jail July 13. It's very frustrating, because I personally believe that she is guilty, but that's not why I bring Casey Anthony up because she doesn't even deserved to be talked about. Even if it is in a condescending way. What I want to bring up is the petition that is going around to enact the Caylee's Law. The law will make it a felony for a parent or guardian to not notify the law enforcement of a child going missing in a timely manner.

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law

I signed it. Hopefully you will too.

No comments: