My last one was lame, but I really didn't feel like writing. It was a long day and my foot hurt because I did something to it and I worked and I just wanted to go to sleep.
Today my bum foot felt much better, I got to spend time with Bekah and went to the library. Not that I really needed any more books, because I still have a ton left to read. I just figured I would save those for christmas break, because believe me I will get bored. Anyways, I got three books. I'm reading Tall Tales and Wedding Veils. So freaking precious. It's funny though because the character is described as the following: Dark curly hair that she tries to iron down, chubby, light blue eyes that people always comment on, a bump in her nose, never had to have braces, and lets not forget... lives in Plano Texas. I must say that this girl sounds a little like me. I just hope that this is my future being written out, because shoot, I need an attractive cowboy to take my breath away!
Alright, I better get to bed. I have work in the A.M.
99 more blogs to go!!! Holy crap. What am I to do with myself?
No comments:
Post a Comment