Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 256: SORE

Ow. Ouch. Ooh. Ow!
My body is so sore! I think I pushed it a little too far, but you know what?! I'm back to the point where I'm excited to go to the gym everyday, so I don't care! Tomorrow I wont be able to go because of school and work, but all day I have been trying to rearrange plans, so that I can maybe fit in a 30 minute work out or something. I like it.
I've missed that feeling.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a long day in general, so I probably wont be able to work out... but that's probably a good thing because I need to let my body rest.

Even though I'm so sore, I'm so wired right now. I need to go to sleep, but there is just no way. I'm too hyper.

Side note: For my book club, I think i'm going to read hunger games... just because this book has been blowing up every where and I heard it was good.

Alright im gonna go.


No comments: