I just got on and noticed my aunt Lynn posted a few blogs.
Here's her blog if you are curious: http://lynnpadrian.blogspot.com/
Lynn, I don't know if you read these or not, but if you do, I have to say that you are the most gracious, brave, inspiring, encouraging person I have ever met. You see things that others don't and that is a very special, and very meaningful. I'm a very lucky lady to have you as my aunt. Your words, your thoughts, your ideas make me want to be a better person and create something magical. Just hearing your name gives me hope and courage to create something because I know i'll have you there behind me every step of the way. I miss you a lot and cannot wait for your play to be finished! Keep blogging and keep me updated! And just so you know, I'm there behind you every step of the way!
P.s. I love you very much.
1 comment:
Wow,
I guess I needed to look at my computer tonight. Thank you, Katelan. For inspiring me to continue blogging. I need to hear what I wouldn't say without a pencil. For encouraging me to be the kid I hear in my head.
Wow. Love you!
Lynn
Post a Comment