Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 259: Vacaycay.

I'm amazed by how fast today has gone by. Not only today, but this whole month. I can't believe it's almost August. Last year during this time, I was getting ready to go to Florida. It's even amazing to think how fast this year has gone! It's just flown by. I wish I was going to Florida again, or on some vacation. I miss vacations. Like an actual vacation, not a 'family' trip or a weekend get away, but a vacation to some place exotic, to experience a new culture and live it.

I wish I didn't love traveling so much, because thinking about it makes me too excited and then when reality hits and I realize I can't go anywhere my heart is crushed.

New topic
I want to start hiking. As of late, I have become uber earthy and I want to be outside all the time. Although having the worst case of allergies doesn't help, but I still yearn to be outside and productive, so I thought why not start hiking?

Why do I feel like no one ever reads this anymore.
Hello?! Anyone out there!?




No comments: